Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Pix of my new Fixed Gear Beauty!





Alright, I've been stuck home with a sick little boy all week but I managed to get this and start the transformation a little bit! Here's a few pix, 1st 2 are how she looked coming home from the store and the last one is after the 1st step in transformation! I'm thinking Sugino Messenger Crankset, blue of course, and possible a black and blue Fizik Arione seat as the red looks sweet on the road bike! I'll post up some more picks after a little more work is done! I'll also make some new posts after I can finally return to work and ride this thing to class after work! Fixed Gear is a whole new world, even just riding circles around my living room and kitchen!! Maddox loves that though!! Thanks as always for checking this out!!











Please click on any LiveStrong Banner on this page or on the following link to be directed to my fund raising page. Donations go directly to the Lance Armstrong Foundation and are tax deductible. Every dollar counts! ;D Thank you for your support.


https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=294758&supId=241018027

No comments: