Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Couple of Pix for You





Here you have it a couple of pix of a few of the bikes! I will add some of the new Fuji Track as soon as it comes in, hopefully this weekend! That will be the new commuter from work to school and back to the car at work again on school nights. Should make for a fun extra 20 miles a pop with a few bonus hills in between!



This is the bike that I will ride in the LiveStrong Challenge this October in Austin. Not top of the line, but my baby none the less!




This is the Shorty Toten' Cruiser!




This is Maddox's 1st 'Big Boy Bike'!! He'll tell you it's a motorcycle though!




Look how proud my boy is of his 1st Battle Scar!! 20 seconds of fussin' then he told me we should go, I asked if he wanted to ride his bike and he said Yeah! Yet another proud moment for Dads!




Please click on any LiveStrong Banner on this page or on the following link to be directed to my fund raising page. Donations go directly to the Lance Armstrong Foundation and are tax deductible. Every dollar counts! ;D Thank you for your support.


https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=294758&supId=241018027

No comments: